Ashwagandha, Reishi and Rhodiola rosea are adaptogenic herbs that have been extensively studied for their benefits as a sedative tonic to help increase energy and resistance to stress. L-Theanine from green tea leaf promotes relaxation.
Features and Benefits
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a sleep aid.
- Helps to promote relaxation.
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to strengthen the body, qi and blood to treat Heart and Spleen deficiencies that manifest in insomnia, forgetfulness, fatigue, listlessness and poor appetite.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Avoid taking before bedtime. Take with food/meal to avoid digestive upset.