Cissus Quadrangularis is a perennial plant of grape family that grows in Africa and parts of Asia. It is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in traditional African and Ayurvedic medicine. Cissus Quadrangularis is commonly used for bone health and weight loss. Research has shown that it suppresses appetite and increases metabolism, allowing the body to burn calories more efficiently. It is also used for muscle recovery after exercise and may improve joint pain, arthritis, bone health, glucose control, high cholesterol, and immunity.
Features and Benefits
- Promotes weight management.
- Helps suppresses appetite, increase metabolism, and burn body fats with a calorie-reduced diet or regular exercise.
- Supports bone health and reduces joint pain.
- May help prevent metabolic syndrome such as belly fat, high blood pressure and blood sugar and increased cholesterol levels.
- Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (500mg-1000mg), 30 minutes prior to a meal in the morning and in the evening